Beautiful Mothers Quotes

My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her.”
George Washington

“I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.”
Abraham Lincoln

“Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.”
George Eliot

“It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think that he or she is wonderful.”
 Roald Dahl
Beautiful Mothers Quotes
Beautiful Mothers Quotes

"A mother's heart is always with her children."

"You never get over being a child, long as you have a mother to go to."
Sarah Orne Jewett

"All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother."
Abraham Lincoln

"More than in any other human relationship, overwhelmingly more, motherhood means being instantly interruptible, responsive, responsible."
Tillie Olsen

"Who ran to help me when I fell,
 And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?"
Ann Taylor

"My Mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my Mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."
George Washington

"A mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled."
Emily Dickinson

You May Also Like: whatsapp group join link

Related Tags: mother quotes,love you mom,mothers day quotes,mothers quotes,quotes for mothers,mother day quotes,i love mom,happy mothers day quotes,mother and daughter quotes,mother to be quotes,i love my mom quotes,mothers day quote,motherhood quotes,i love you mommy,mom and daughter quotes,mothers day sayings,mom i love you,best mother quotes.

3 comments:

  1. 🙏 Nice post Sir... Well done, Watch all type of XvideoStudio !!! Click Here For Visit My Site thanks ... 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother's Day is just around the corner, so we thought we'd give you a little inspiration to help you find the perfect gift for your mom. Check out these Mothers Day Inspirational Quotes from some of the most famous mothers of all time. Read our article now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this article completely changed my perspective! I never thought about the issue from this angle before. Thank you for shedding light on such an important topic.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.