Amazing Mother Day Quotes

"Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed."
Linda Wooten

"A Mother's love is something that no one can explain,
It is made of deep devotion and of sacrifice and pain,
It is endless and unselfish and enduring come what may
For nothing can destroy it or take that love away."
Helen Steiner Rice

"My mother's love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters."
Michelle Obama
Amazing Mother Day Quotes
Amazing Mother Day Quotes
"A mother's arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them."
Victor Hugo

"I cannot forget my mother. Though not as sturdy as others, she is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely."
Renita Weems

"A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary." Dorothy Canfield Fisher "My mom is literally a part of me. You can't say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors."
Carrie Latet

You May Also Like: beautiful mothers quotes


“I like it when my mother smiles. And I especially like it when I make her smile.”
Adriana Trigiani

“I realized when you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.”
Mitch Albom

“Art is the child of nature in whom we trace the features of the mothers face.”
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


Related Tags: mother quotes,love you mom,mothers day quotes,mothers quotes,quotes for mothers,mother day quotes,i love mom,happy mothers day quotes,mother and daughter quotes,mother to be quotes,i love my mom quotes,mothers day quote,motherhood quotes,i love you mommy,mom and daughter quotes,mothers day sayings,mom i love you,best mother quotes

1 comment:

  1. Mother's Day is just around the corner, so we thought we'd give you a little inspiration to help you find the perfect gift for your mom. Check out these Mothers Day Inspirational Quotes from some of the most famous mothers of all time. Read our article now.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.